Returns are only allowed in cases of wrong product, defective or damaged product. For the cases falling under return policy the buyer needs to Contact us to initiate a return. You will receive a call explaining the process, once you have initiated a return. Wherever possible, Logistics will facilitate the pick-up of the item. In case the pick-up is not arranged through Excess2sell.com, you can return the item through a third-party courier service. Return fees are borne by CheckersIndia.com.
Once you have requested for a return, we will schedule the pickup of the originally delivered product. Please ensure that product is in unused and original condition. Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product.
We arrange pickup from most of our customer locations. However in worst case, if we are unable to pick up the package, we request you to return it t the seller through third part courier service and retain the receipt for reimbursement.
Please follow the instructions for seamless reimbursement process:
- Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product.
- Pack the item safely to ensure there is no damage in transit
- Mention the Return ID on the package so that we can acknowledge your return
- Write down CheckersIndia.com India address as specified in the email notification sent to you.
- Do retain the original receipt for the courier charges you have paid, it will be required to reimburse the shipping charges.
- Also note down the courier tracking id for any future reference.
Refund/replacement will be initiated as soon as CheckersIndia.com India receives the product from you.
We take utmost Cabe to ensure customer satisfaction. Unfortunately, if you receive a wrong product, defective or damaged product, please raise a replacement request or get in touch with us. You will also have the option to choose refund for the product.