Apple (MJVU2ZM/A) HDMI to DVI Adapter
- sold out
This item is currently out of stock
- The Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter allows you to connect your Mac with built-in HDMI to a DVI display or projector. You can use an external display as your primary display, extend your desktop to a second display, or work in mirroring mode with a projector so you can view what your audience sees.
- Use the HDMI to DVI Adapter to connect a single-link DVI digital monitor, such as the 20-inch or 23-inch Apple Cinema Display, that includes a DVI connector. Review the documentation or check with the manufacturer of your monitor to make sure you're choosing the right adapter.
- Tech Specs:HDMI
- Single-link DVI
- System Requirements :Compatible with Mac systems with built-in HDMI.
- Highlights: Enables Mac mini, MacBook Pro with Retina display, and Mac Pro systems with built-in HDMI to connect to a DVI display.
- Supports single-link DVI devices up to 1920-by-1200 resolution.
|Product Dimensions||15.2 x 7.6 x 0.3 cm|