C&E High Speed HDMI Extension Cable Male to Female, 12 Feet, Supports Ethernet, 3D and Audio Return Black
- sold out
This item is currently out of stock
- Category 2 Certified - High-Speed 18.2 gbps / 340 MHz (Supports up to 240hz Refresh Rates and 48-Bit Deep Color)
- Supports all new HDMI advanced features such as 3D, Audio Return Channel, Ethernet, up to 7.1 Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master AudioTM.
- Fully compatible with all blu ray players, Xbox 360, PS3. Supports resolution 720p, 1080i, 1080p and beyond
- Full Shield and Gold Plated Connectors for Better Image / Sound Quality/ Stable signal transmit and more durable
- Backward compatible to all previous versions.
• Deep Color - The Deep Color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total),providing for a total of over 16 million color variations. x.v.Color - x.v.Color High Definition Audio - HDMI supports a full range of high definition audio types, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD.
• HDMI Ethernet Channel - The HDMI 2.0 specification adds a data channel to the HDMI connection, enabling high-speed, bi-directional communication. Connected devices that include this feature can send and receive data via 100 Mb/sec Ethernet, making them instantly ready for any IP-based application.
• Audio Return Channel - The new specification adds an audio channel that will reduce the number of cables required to deliver audio "upstream" from a TV to an A/V receiver for processing and playback. In cases where a TV features an internal content source, such as a built-in tuner or DVD player, the Audio Return Channel allows the TV to send audio data upstream to the A/V receiver via the HDMI cable, eliminating the need for an extra cable.
• 3D Support - The version of the specification defines common 3D formats and resolutions for HDMI-enabled devices, enabling 3D gaming and other 3D video applications.
• 4K Resolution Support - The new specification enables HDMI devices to support extremely high HD resolutions, effectively four times the resolution of a 1080p device. Support for 4K allows the HDMI interface to transmit digital content at the same resolution as the state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems used in many movie theaters.
|Type||High Speed with Ethernet|
|Compatible Model||laptop, Set Top Box, PS3, Xbox 360, HDTV, Blu Ray|
|Resolution||1080i, 720P, 1080p|
|Support Type||UltraHD 4K Ready, 3D and Audio Return, Supports Ethernet|